Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well We Made History!

Well either way it went we would have made history really. Either we got the first black president (which we did) or the first female vice-president! Me I want to know how many votes Mickey Mouse got!!! He sometimes comes in third, I was hoping for 1st this year. Now think about it, Walt Disney was a great man and Mickey is a product of him. And besides we have had plenty of RATS! in the White House before, what difference would Mickey make? But the decision has been made and now we must wait and see how this president will fare. We just have to pray that a higher power guides our new president in the decisions that he makes for us all. I hope everyone has a great weekend, Me I am hoping for a qiet weekend with no projects or commitments from the teenager. I seem to be Tara's taxi more and more lately.

No comments: