Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo!


Well it is Mexico's Independance Day! Jackie had to have a CT scan at 7 AM so we were up early!! After we got back home I cooked breakfast.....yes I can cook....and then we all went back to bed! I get up early but 4 AM is a bit much! So after our nap I got up and did some digi scrapping and watched the movie Austrailia. It was good. A slow starter, but good after it got going. Nichole Kiddman is really a twit in the beginning but you have to like her at the end. And what can you say about Hugh Jackman but OMGosh! But the real show stealer is the little boy in the movie....he just blew me away! Okay so much for my movie review. I have this friend Carolyn who has just discovered texting on her cell phone and forgot how to talk on the real phone in the process!! So my fingers are getting a workout texting her back all the time!! LOL! Anyway here are the LO's I did today. One is of the storm we had here last month and the other is of my daughter Michelle when she was 6 months old....back in 1973

No comments: