Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We had lunch on Oprah!!!

Wow! I went on line yesterday and downloaded the coupon off of Oprah's site and we took it today to Kentucky Fried Chicken to get the free 2 piece grilled chiken meal. Well apparently everybody else had the same idea!! It took us almost 20 minutes to get through the line! Those poor workers at KFC, they were swamped!! But it was a free meal so I didn't mind at all! My cousin Shirley (FLIPPO) Smith sent me an e-mail recently with some penny postcards of Fort Worth, Texas in it and so of course I had to scrap it! So the following 2 pages are the LO I just did with those.....Thank you Shirley!!!

1 comment:

Photomama said...

At least you got your chicken...
I downloaded - and when I went they handed me a ticket I had to fill out and mail in...